10th October 2015, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Computer Science for an Assistant Lecturer?

Hi,
I have completed M.Sc in Computer Science and I am an Assistant Lecturer. I had to discontinue my study to take care of my kid. Now I am planning to pursue for PhD. Can someone guide me that how I can start my PhD course in Computer Science?

20th October 2015, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Computer Science for an Assistant Lecturer?

For getting admission in PH.D you need M.Sc with 55% marks. There will be written exam and interview for getting admission in a college. If you have more than 5 years of professional experience as assistant lecturer then you will be exempted from entrance exam.

Just apply for admission when admission is announced by the university or institute. Selection will be based on merit according to your credentials and performance in interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?