3rd September 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do Ph.D in Biochemistry through distance learning?

Do you offer phd in biochemistry through distance learning program in medical sciences? Where can I apply for the same? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Which all institutes I can apply for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

4th September 2016, 11:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I do Ph.D in Biochemistry through distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do you offer phd in biochemistry through distance learning program in medical sciences? Where can I apply for the same? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Which all institutes I can apply for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.
You can apply for Ph.D course in Biochemistry in Distance mode in below given University.

1. University of Calcutta, Kolkata (West Bengal), Senate House, 87 /1 College Street , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700073

2. Jadavpur University : Kolkata (West Bengal), Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700032

3. The University of Burdwan, Burdwan (West Bengal), P.O. Rajbati , Burdwan (Bardhaman Dist.) - 713104

4. University of Kalyani, Nadia (West Bengal), PO Kalyani , Nadia (Nadia Dist.) - 741235
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?