11th November 2018, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Why MBA holders are doing PhD if they already have huge job opportunities?

Hello everyone, I am studying in MBA. I have heard alot about PhD programs. But I don’t understand why candidates of MBA choose to do PhD if already they can get job easily? Somebody please tell me, why?

20th November 2018, 05:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why MBA holders are doing PhD if they already have huge job opportunities?

Ph.D is mainly for those, who are interested in academics and research field. If you are looking to make your career in teaching and research, then it will be the best option.

If you are just looking for a corporate job, then MBA is enough, and in case you need a Ph.D, you can pursue it after gaining experience in your respective field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?