6th July 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the details about MBA course? Expected salary and job opportunities for MBA holders?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to get the details of MBA course. Actually I want to study MBA after completing my Bachelor's Degree but don't know much more about this course. Can you also tell me the expected salary for MBA holder and also the job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  2. Procedure to study MBA for 12th Commerce student? Expected monthly salary for MBA candidate?
  3. Best course for B.Com student after completing graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Top Colleges in India offering MBA in Aviation? Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  5. Scope of distance MBA in project management? Does this online MBA from SMU is considerable?
  6. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  7. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  8. What is the fee structure for MBA? Best institutes in Hyderabad? Details about HR and the job opportunities?
  9. Job opportunities available in Singapore after finishing MBA? What could be the salary?
  10. Opportunities and job details of MBA and MArketing?
  11. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  12. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  13. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  14. Which entrance test to be answered for admission into MBA, CAT or MAT? Any job opportunities after MBA?
  15. Job description and expected salary in Airport management?
  16. Expected salary in India after completion of MBA in Australia?
  17. Is there any MBA technical stream available after MBA and B.Tech Computer Science?
  18. Job opportunities for MBA degree holders in Travel and Tourism field?
12th July 2016, 05:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the details about MBA course? Expected salary and job opportunities for MBA holders?

The full form of MBA is Masters of Business Administration. It is a Post Graduate degree course which can be done after completing Bachelors degree.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks are eligible to opt for MBA.

Salary of MBA Post Graduates differ from company to company. If you have completed MBA from a reputed University, then you will get a good package.

Job opportunities:-

After completing MBA from a good University, candidates may find their career in the following:-

Information System Management
Banking and Finance
Management Consulting
Investment Banking
Management Consulting
Private Equity
Data Analytics
Private Equity
Entrepreneurship etc.
12th July 2016, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the details about MBA course? Expected salary and job opportunities for MBA holders?

MBA is a management degree and is has various streams like marketing, HR, finance, logistics, retail management etc. You can choose according to your interest. Admission will be based on entrance exam and interview.

Salary depends upon your skills and also your college from where you study. Only top management institutions receive best campus placements with best salary packages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?