27th December 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?

Hi I am a Bsc nursing candidate with 2 years of experience, Now i want to know to change to Clinical Research area, i want to know is it a wise decesion to go for a Clinical research program or an Msc nursing.

hi guys pls reply me back to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  2. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  3. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  4. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  5. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  6. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  7. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  8. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  9. Value of M.Sc. in Clinical Research course in India
  10. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  11. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  12. After Masters in Biochemistry should I join Clinical Research? Is my decision correct? How much could be my salary?
  13. Any scope in BSc IT or Pharmacy? Which course is the best and will I get a job easily?
  14. Fee structure for part time courses of ICRI Delhi?
  15. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  16. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  18. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
26th May 2014, 06:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?

I am going to tell you about your problem and tried to solve your problem as far as possible and tried to help you out through this problem or you can say it a confusion of yours so for that clearing your confusion I am saying clinical research and also nursing has been done by the M.Sc students as in there researching line and also that has been done by the PhD programme. so my suggestion is for you that go for this line in which you have interest that means make that profession in which you have interest.

So if you want to go for nursing after clinical research it has been good for your future Esperance and also for your experience base. Because you can get your experience in your clinical research and then you can apply in the nursing.

But If you go for the research after nursing then it is not good but not bad also because you gain some experience knowledge and also you have been trained in your clinical line. So it is good for you to do research in clinical then go for nursing but not for research after nursing.
29th April 2021, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?

I want to go in msc in clinical research but i confuse that any scope in this line? Because I don't want to work in as nurse in clinical side
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?