27th May 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Any scope in BSc IT or Pharmacy? Which course is the best and will I get a job easily?

Is there any scope in Bsc.it or Pharmcy.i get 42% in hsc from science.whch course is best nd will get easily job.plzz z. . .help me. .from NEHA. . .. . .pp

28th August 2011, 12:30 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Any scope in BSc IT or Pharmacy? Which course is the best and will I get a job easily?

B.Sc. is an degree course and Pharmacy(bachelor) is an professional course which straight away shows its superiority over B.Sc.

Scope of Pharmacy is Endless and major of it are ::

Manufacturing area
Retailing
Marketing
Production Area
Government job of Pharmacist
Research area
Clinical Research
etc
2nd December 2011, 07:52 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Any scope in BSc IT or Pharmacy? Which course is the best and will I get a job easily?

well, As compared to Pharmacy you can study Bsc IT.

Because the Information technology is the nice field you can get lot of placement opportunities.

Bachelor of Information Technology 3 years.

Here you can study about the programming languages and software engg .

This is very use to your carrier when you are getting govt job or IT sector.

Next one you can do B.Ed in cs

Because the less candidates in Computer science fileld.

so you can easily get the government job.
22nd January 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

after doing B.SC can i get job easily... what is ma 1st salary wen i go for job?
31st May 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I got only 48 % in hsc pls help me i like computer but i m not good in math pls help me pls
13th October 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Bcs or D pharmacy how is the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?