View Poll Results: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day?

Yes, may be I could solve few problems. 199 73.98%
No, nothing can be done in a single day. 70 26.02%
Voters: 269. You may not vote on this poll

20th August 2011, 09:36 PM
jaydip62
Member+

Default Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

if i am pm of india. i will get back black money first.
23rd August 2011, 04:38 PM
ambilythomas

Default Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

Iam try to help poor man's Iam try to some improvement in our country
24th August 2011, 06:04 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

I think nothing can be done in one . India is a very big country and totally corrupted so it will take at least 30 days to understand what the problem is . In only one day you cant do anything.
24th August 2011, 11:26 PM
Mannu2525

Yes, It's a dream of everyone from the childhood to represent our country. If someday I will become prime minister then I will try to remove all the evil which destroy the base of india. I will try to remove corruption and provide all the basic need to civilians.
5th September 2011, 09:32 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Well i think that we cant do not more for our country in one day. but if a chance is given to me then i would try to change the climate of the indian politics.

First i will try for the finish the casteism. here in india all are in different cast they all give their votes to their cast candidate or the religions. this is not make a good leader in the center.

Then i will change the education condition, because in india there is very noneducational people, they can be educated because the education is very costly today. i will try to provide them good education.

i will try to stop all this reservation because it is a obstacle in which the real talent is hidden always. low percentage holder going to the posts and the generals are without any job and the admissions in the colleges, while they have good percent.so this is a draw back.

I will try to arrest all the corrupt officers and the ministers.
8th September 2011, 04:24 PM
keerthi hepsiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnareshsunrise View Post
If iam the prime minister of India,
I will definitely try to bring some changes to our country,
States like Andhra Pradesh which is full of Problems in the current situation.
Will try to appoint the right kind of Chief ministers in all the states.
India is not king's rule as lik gulf countries...Its a democratic country ..then how can u appoint chief ministers to all states??
8th September 2011, 11:33 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
If you were given a chance to become the PM of India then what would you do to change the country and in what ways...

Pour out your interesting thoughts and ideas
If i am the prime minister for only one day.The i want to do something for our nation.I can do many things which can good for our nation.The first step from myself will be against corruption.I know its very hard to do any changes in only 1 day but i will try and teach a lesson to the ministers that whats the main work of minister.
9th September 2011, 11:18 AM
Aninkanti

No,I never like the politics
11th September 2011, 02:35 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

in the one day i would really work on the corruption charges on the different ministers and i will do something like i'll pass some approvel which will include the strict actions against the anyone who caught in the corruption.

because without deleting corruption from our country its difficult to make progress.
16th September 2011, 08:29 PM
Soni_kaur

If i will get the chance of become a prime minister of one day ,then i will burn the constitution book which was written by b.r.anbedkarji...it doesn't mean i am against this.bt i wanna change it and where there is no constitution for reservation and solid amendment for corruption..
17th September 2011, 04:03 PM
iqqu_k443

i would like to eliminate corruption from our country
19th September 2011, 12:18 AM
Raja Azher

Yes i would like to become prime minister of India, and i will first try to finish corruption from India, I will take strict action against the corrupt person
19th September 2011, 12:21 AM
Raja Azher

Yes i would like to become prime minister of India, and i will first try to finish corruption from India, I will take strict action against the corrupt person.and the other thing is bribery, i will also do strict action against bribery.
1st October 2011, 01:28 AM
convertor

hello friends,

i don't this type of interest

because it is a dummy post

waste post

no decision taken quickly in this post
21st October 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

YES. IF SO, I WILL BUY ONE AK 47 AND KILL ALL THE BLODY POLITICIANS.
1st November 2011, 10:45 PM
madhu madne

Quote:
If you were given a chance to become the PM of India then what would you do to change the country and in what ways...

sir

If I becomes prime minister I will give permission to hang 'Kasab'

thank you
16th November 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i will never take the fee from poor students an free education will provide to the students
24th November 2011, 10:13 AM
Yasir yousf

If i got a chance i will change the whole senario including education,police department,etc i will give oppurtunities to meritorious people
30th November 2011, 08:35 PM
sahaja mallarapu

if i become a prime minister for 1 day then i would help the poor, talented , unemployed people to get a good job and also help poor childeren for their studies.
1st December 2011, 04:27 PM
JASLEEN 89

No, i do not want be the PM of india just for one day, because just in a one day i will not be able to do the major changes and whatever i will do that can be re-changed by other after my day so, my effort will get useless.
4th December 2011, 09:21 AM
arunsurya009

I ll pass an order to all state ministers to catch the people involved in corruption n dis honour to our india. N prison them for ever n I ll remove there citizenship
6th December 2011, 01:47 PM
jayparikh

Quote:

I will definitely grab this opportunity,if I offer to become PM.

See,first thing I will do is make some transparent medium to understand people's problem from all over India,and will try to understand this.

Because only then a leader can decide , what should be his first step towards revolution.
17th December 2011, 09:16 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Lightbulb Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

Hello,
Yes I would like to become a PM of India.

In one day I can't remove all drawbacks but I will try.

To remove all drawbacks I First find all corrupted officers and dismiss them.

After that I will give chance to youth to remove some drawbacks.

Sayyed Shahrukh
18th December 2011, 07:54 PM
mettuguy

I will take immediate actions on the corrupted persons.and file FIR against them
4th January 2012, 08:23 PM
saurabh.dhyani

if i would be make prime minister of india i will surely help the states needed to be developed aur to make tha states free from the problems they are facing...
7th January 2012, 06:31 PM
krishnamurariray3165

Arrow Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

Quote:

Dear friend

If i am became a PM of India then, first of all I forced to make a law to hang all the corrupted officers and public servant .

Thank you
krishnamurariray3165
22nd February 2012, 05:31 PM
satati

Yes, i would like to become the Prime Minister of India even for one day because i want to make certain changes in our country which all i don't like. It is also a part of my dream. If ever it comes true then firstly i would change the education system of our country, then try to bring out the corrupt people who all have bring down the name of our country and have made our lives worse. Give orders to change the slum areas into clean and a healthy habitat for people and the persons living in those slum areas would be given a separate place to live and then after building homes for them they would return back. Many people would be given government jobs so that they can earn their own money and live a good life.
1st March 2012, 07:30 AM
vinod90ece
Member+

Yes I would like to become PM of india one day because If I have power at this level I am sure that I can resolve many problem with good management and by changing selection procedure in election. I will set a level of education below that a person is not eligible to stand in election as a contestant if he has not that education level.
5th April 2012, 01:10 PM
sunkara likhitha

if i became aprime minister then i will meet the poor people (atlest 5people) and i will try to give food for three sessions of that day
19th April 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

As a prime minister I would like to change the law for people those who have deposit money not came in use and distribute it to the needy people of the nation. secondly implement the law that people those have one girl child at least they will entitle special facilities for all places as well as get pensions in their old age.
25th April 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

if i will english teacher in my institute of one day. what will i do
28th April 2012, 05:01 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

many things what i wanna change for which a day is not enough.

1. imprison the fraudulent and corrupt officers for life OR pass electricity through their body till death.

2. ban the reservation system

3. make people work for their money..
23rd May 2012, 11:29 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

Hello Friend,

If a chance is given to me for becoming PM of India I tried my best to do the things like assigning lot of fund and their distribution for poor people who are not getting food , education.

Try to bring a bill in parliament for banning night shift of Female employees, Removing reservation from every department like education, job, and other thing.

Few thing are possible in a single day I hope can do something for our country............Its a wish

Thank You!
26th May 2012, 12:40 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

If i become Prime Minister of India, first i will focus on the corruption problem, Initiate anti-corruption drive against govt. officials.
5th July 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Firstly, it is glad moment 2 me when i will become a Prime Minister of India. i will try 2 my best effort to remove the poorness of our Motherland. Our Constitution passed 6 rights but there is no meaning of it. We are facing a lot of problems like discrimination b/w rich & poor, & the biggest prob. is Corruption. Only PM do nothing there is need 2 make 1 hand against Corruption.
24th July 2012, 01:30 PM
snehasalvi

yes if i m PM of India then i try to controlled corruption as my level best is in one day

thank you.
3rd September 2012, 02:36 PM
kool
Senior Member++

It is quite difficult to do so many task in one days, because issues of India are very large.

But according to my view, I can do one thing to pass the bill that bring our money back from swiss bank.
22nd September 2012, 11:54 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Nothing could be happened in one day i don't have capacity
28th September 2012, 02:21 AM
surajm093

Smile Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

If I am able to become one day prime minister then the first thing I do that all the black money that goes out of the country. I stopped it by passing many laws and the second thing I do that I make as many medical and educational policies for the poor and the needy people.

Thanks
28th September 2012, 04:40 PM

first thing i want to tell is every one wants to be prime minister .
if i would be the prime minister for one day then i will suspend all the ministers, officers,and all other politicians who are involved in corruption,illegal activities and all other bad things.and i will put cases on those members.
because in one day i cant change anything, its impossible to change, the only thing that i can do is bringing those members in trouble by suspending them.
26th October 2012, 04:09 PM
rocksabhijeet
Member+

Yes....................,

* Being PM i would like to bring peace in country........
* I would like to bring a good education standard in country.......
* I would like to bring a good music in country........
* I would apply computrization in every field to reduce privacy......
9th November 2012, 06:14 PM
Realstarsajjad

Smile Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

If I will become the Prime Minister of India for one day, I will try to change the education system on this country.
9th November 2012, 06:18 PM
Realstarsajjad

If I will become the Prime Minister of India for one day, I will change the current education system.
For that system many students lose their life by suite as this system learn us to become the first.
I will change this system to a fun system, so that every students learn with fun.
13th December 2012, 01:21 PM
amahto

Thumbs up Re: Would you like to become Prime Minister of India for one day? If yes then what changes would you bring to the country?

no nothing can be solved in this corrupted india in a day. it only happens in film,not in real life.
24th December 2012, 10:34 PM
jezreeljose

If i would be the prime minister of India for one day,i will do many things.First i will cut down the unnecessary luxuries of the ministers.Then ,i will see the improvements in the plans which were initiated for the welfare of the people and will solve the problems arise in the progression of that scheme.After that , i will see whether the promises given to the poor is getting progress or not.I will start a new scheme in which anyone can call me and tell about their problems in a one hour telephone program so that i could solve at least 2 problems a day
18th January 2013, 11:44 AM
aakash arya

if i am the prime minister of india for one day then very firstly i will post orders to build universities in north east india.. provide proper electricity to that region.. then i will change the cabinet and include some highly qualified common man into it.. who actually know the society issue in place of those who just go to parliament o give attendence...
9th February 2013, 12:23 PM
tseetaramaiah333

Quote:

i think my thought and what can i do is remove the scholarship on education and to be arrang a good educational schools and colleges .the main importent tosay jober do your works correctly .if jobers are do there jobs good then indid wiil be no1 in worldwide
17th May 2013, 01:49 PM
pearl wingett
Junior Member+

NO 1 day is insufficient to bring change in india...we all know its not about the film NAYAK in which anil kapoor who became CM for one day and brought so much change ...its the reality..we need to pass some laws and for that the law of our country is too slow to pass it ....!!!
24th June 2013, 10:14 PM
r091372
Member+

If I will be the prime minister for a day, I would like to change the country somewhat. But not completely.
It will take some years to change the country entirely good.
I will give the basement. I will motivate the youngsters what to do in politics and then I will change the education system that was presently ther in India.
Then I will try to remove the corruption. I will pass orders to CBI to check all the minister's funds. and try to arrest them. If government falls down then Young politicians will do the rest.
These are my Ideas.
5th July 2013, 11:20 AM
harishbanu

Hai, if i get a chance to become PM of India then i will try to change my country as much as that i can do.Here are my changes:-
1.I will through all of the politicians into jails who are having black money like Y.S.Jagan ,karunanidhi,and etc.
2. I will introduce a policies that makes farmers feel happy because our depends on them.
3. I will try to count the people who are below poverty line and try to provide food for them at least one time for a day.
4. I use secret cameras to each government office and use some people who don't have job to observe those cameras .
5.If any body catch with crime then he will be shoot out by police . We need to reduce population by this way .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?