13th October 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Applied for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme but did not received

hELLO
I have applied for PRIME MINISTER SCHOLARSHIP and till now i had not get the reply from Delhi(BECAUSE MY FATHER HAS WORKED IN DELHI FOR COUPLE OF YEARS) AND ALSO IHAD COMPLETED MY B PHARMACY
AND MY DOUBT IS IF I HAD BEEN COMPLIETED MY COURSE. I HAVE CHANCE OF SCHOLARSHIP MONEY IS THER OR NOT? PLEASE REPLY SIR/MADAM.

7th October 2016, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Applied for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme but did not received

Normally, those who are considered suitable for scholarship are shortlisted. You might not have been shortlisted for the scholarship.

Usually, scholarship is granted only to those who are academically excellent. It is just decided on the basis of merit only.
7th October 2016, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, those who are considered suitable for scholarship are shortlisted. You might not have been shortlisted for the scholarship.
Usually, scholarship is granted only to those who are academically excellent. It is just decided on the basis of merit only.
23rd May 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Yahh I have a lot of qes.and a lots solution bt 1st I want to become a pm before I can change my country into world most powerfull country is called india.And I want no anyone country to stand my opposite. Itz my thinkings bt I do I may trust my god only give me one change and I want to see my country peaceful and happiness
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?