Sometimes 242 60.35%
Never 87 21.70%
Voters: 401. You may not vote on this poll

9th November 2012, 01:18 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do you bunk your classes?

Hi,
No I never ever ever bunked classes. This is something which I never considered good. I am speaking here for myself only. For me attending classes is very necessary whether I like it or not. It is not that every subject is very interesting for me. But whether or not, attending that particular class is important to at least appreciate the teacher his/her earnest effort and to know the subject whatever little we can gain from his/her teaching. I believe that every little information and every form of knowledge counts, so I never bunk classes.
17th January 2013, 09:10 PM
aakash arya

UMM... yeah.. as we say "rules are meant to be broken".. so we are bound to bunk classes "sometimes".. as for example.. i did today.. but only to prepare for my GATE exam.. and sometimes to watch movies.. specially when lecture is going to be uninteresting..
15th February 2013, 07:55 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

I will never Bunk my Classes in My School Or in my Master degree Course.

I will miss Few classes, due to Some Health Problem Reason Otherwise i always attend my Lectures.

So, according to me, To Bunk Classes is not a good thing, If you will attend the classes regularly, you would never try work hard at the time of exams.

I know many students try to bunk classes, because they feel the teacher class is boring Or they don't like teacher.

But, i will suggest you, please always try to attend the classes/lectures, because it will helps you lot and you don't work hard at the time of your exams. So, please try it and don't bunk your classes.
18th March 2013, 01:55 AM
raj bn

i would like to bunk very often but because of attendance problems i cannot. I doesn't matter if i attend classes or not because much of the time i would not be interested in listening to class. Its the inner piece and the will to learn which helps you understand better.
18th March 2013, 02:04 AM
raj bn

i would like to bunk very often but because of attendance problems i cannot. I doesn't matter if i attend classes or not because much of the time i would not be interested in listening to class. Its the inner peace and the will to learn which helps you understand better.
13th April 2013, 10:19 PM
nitya27

I too bunk my classes but only in free lectures means if the teacher is not teching in the classes...so me n my friends have fun in canteen or in libarary..
)
18th June 2013, 09:29 AM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: Do you bunk your classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Its a fun poll

Do you bunk you classes or are you the one who normally aims for 100% attendance?
Hi,
We bunk classes but not often only when there is necessary
> when the whole is bored.
>When we have some library work
>when we need to go to some other extra curricular activities.
25th June 2013, 02:58 PM
r091372
Member+

Yes. I bunk Classes because of some important works that I had.
But In college life, Bunk the classes happens very oftenly. We will get some feel when we bunk the classes.
25th June 2013, 10:16 PM
R091367

yes...i always wish to bunk the classes..because
1)we don't have interest to listen the lecture.
2)sometimes teacher not teach well
3)sometimes frds force me to go to movies and tours
4)even thought the teacher teaches well,it is boring.
so i like bunk classs..
5th July 2013, 03:37 PM
harishbanu

Yes, I bunk classes very often. And I am not the one who normally aims for 100% attendance.
In my school, I used to bunk my classes. With the reason of sports i used to bunk classes.
I don't bunk my classes without any reason.If it need to bunk class then only i bunk class.
I don't think about 100% attendance.Because there is no use with 100% attendance.This is my mind set.And i don't want to be the one who have less % then minimum.
5th July 2013, 10:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

I don't bunk the classes regularly and I bunk only sometimes when I had another work like:
**Completing the notes or records of next period subject.
**When I feel the subject bored.
**When I was suffering from headache or health problems.
**When new movie was released and go to that new movie.
31st July 2013, 11:53 AM
Raja.azher

Dear Friends,
We should not bunk our classes, because sometime important topic or knowledge we lost, and in examination time we realize that we should not bunk our classes,
It is negative habit of the student we should not do the same if you really want to do something in your life.
9th August 2013, 08:54 PM
Keerthan kumar s

Haha..good question..obviously i do bunk.I bunk classes to enjoy,to play badminton,to share my views with my collegues (this is unusual i know..but i do).See being a human being u should know about all the things..
9th August 2013, 09:08 PM
Keerthan kumar s

Haha..good question..obviously i do bunk.I bunk classes to enjoy,to play badminton,to share my views with my collegues (this is unusual i know..but i do).See being a human being u should know about all the things..
15th August 2013, 03:48 PM
Aj Arya
Junior Member+

Bunking the class is not good .
Once the time is lost means we can't get it back.
Bunking the class for the good aspect is the exceptional case.
In the time of class if you do some useful work means it is very nice.
16th August 2013, 11:29 PM
shajeera

Hai, this is obivously nice topic to poll.

Bunking of class is based on the staff who is taking that class and what subject he is taking.
If he really teaches something which is so important and difficult to understand if we miss that class, i surely don't bunk class at any cause.
But, there is no use in listening that class if the class is so boring or there is no new things to learn from that.
so remember BUNK AT RIGHT TIME WORTHS
21st August 2013, 04:34 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Its a fun poll

Do you bunk you classes or are you the one who normally aims for 100% attendance?
hi

bunking a classes is fu,enjoyable when it is unplanned ,unexpected.

yes it won't be good if you bunk the classes regularly.remember when compare to notes,class lecture is more important during the exam specially in assignment test.

remember professor/teacher are coming to deliver the lecture ,they are coming for them self.anyhow they will get their pay,to make educated,your parents are working hard.sometimes father won't come in the night (night duty),they are doing to give us comforts.

i am not against of bunking.sometimes its OK.but not always..

these days will never come again.you will never get the chance to ahngout with friends.once you get teh job,you will get teh free time less.if you plan for the get together,hardly all of them will come..

sometimes is fine not always..what teacher are teaching it won't in books.and you can not find same lecture to repeat it..they will explain in easiest way..these time once gone cann't come again.so friends used it wisely.

good luck

thank you
25th October 2013, 12:06 PM
Naresh2231

I never bunk the class in schooling.
But in college i think we never get 100% attendance. Some reasons leads us to bunk the class.
When class is boring, i bunk the class and try to do some other useful activity.
10th March 2014, 03:22 PM
Sowmya449

During the school days, bunking classes are considered to be bad.
But in college days, in my opinion bunking classes are not bad at all. Because nobody expects to have 100% attendance and in college days, not only teachers , we have to learn our self too. So, we can bunk sometimes if it is for good cause say to the library.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?