13th April 2012, 10:40 AM
R.Nanduri

Is there any good institute offering coaching IPCC along with B.com simultaneously in Hyderabad?

I want to know is there any Good institute which is offering coaching IPCC along with B.com simultaneously in Hyderabad ???

12th June 2012, 10:25 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any good institute offering coaching IPCC along with B.com simultaneously in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Nanduri View Post
I want to know is there any Good institute which is offering coaching IPCC along with B.com simultaneously in Hyderabad ???

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::IPCC :- Integrated Professional Competence Course::::::::::::::::::::::::

To apply for IPCC Course then You should be complete 12th Standard in any discipline from recognized university and You should Complete in CPT Examination with good percentage of marks. You should be qualified in Foundation course (or) Professional Education are eligible to apply for this course .

Note :- The candidate who are qualified in Bachelor degree are directly eligible to apply for IPCC Course . But there should score Minimum 55% percentage of marks in bachelor degree .

Subjects of IPCC Course :-

-Accounting
-Law, Ethics and Communication
-Cost Accounting and Financial Management
-Taxation
-Advanced Accounting
-Auditing and Assurance
-Information Technology and Strategic Management

Best Institution Offering IPCC Course in India :-
  • Society Samyuktha Degree College
  • Badruka Institute of Professional Studies
  • MNR Degree and PG College
  • B.H.S First Grade College
  • Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
  • Rajkamal Saraswati Vidya Mandir
  • Mandal Pragati College of Arts and Commerce
  • Samyuktha Health and Academic
  • Marian College
  • Kongu Arts and Science College
  • Smt. Ramkuwar Devi Formra Vivekananda Vidyalaya
15th July 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any good institute offering coaching IPCC along with B.com simultaneously in Hyderabad?

best institute offering ipcc in hyderbad
15th July 2012, 10:22 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

There is no good college which offers good coaching in both B.COM as well as IPCC in hyderabad.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Badruka is a good college which offers
15th July 2012, 10:24 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
The list of best coaching center for IPCC in India are as follows.....

*Mavin tutor coaching classes,Delhi

*Ttaxone coaching classes,Delhi

*Professional coaching classes,Mumbai

*GAJ coaching classes,Delhi

*Final coaching,Bhubneshwar,orissa

*Maksi coaching classes,Hyderabad.

Good luck........
15th July 2012, 10:25 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

There is no good college which offers good coaching in both B.COM as well as IPCC in hyderabad.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Badruka is a good college which offers B.COM and IPCC but it is good for only to do B.COM ,not for IPCC.

MY SUGGESTION :
Take separate institute for B.COM and separate for IPCC.
15th July 2012, 10:31 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

http://decalorations.com/images/graphics/c/ch/chartered_accountants233.png

Hi dear...............
The list of best coaching center for IPCC in Hyderabad are as follows..

Central Academy , Hyderabad

Tapasya Academy , Hyderabad

Digvijay Coaching Centre , Hyderabad

Spellbound centre for professional studies , Hyderabad

Sree venkateshwara commerce degree college , Hyderabad

Eten CA Coaching centre , Hyderabad

Takshshila Institute of professional , Hyderabad

The CA structure for details information.....

Good luck
16th July 2012, 12:05 AM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: Is there any good institute offering coaching IPCC along with B.com simultaneously in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Nanduri View Post

HI,

CA IPCC coaching centers Hyderabad by VIGNAN CS, IPCC best coaching by VIGNAN CS .

, PAVITHRA Academy, the No. 1 Academy for CA at Hyderabad is starting its 8th Batch for CA...
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]

ALL THE BEST...
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
23rd April 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

my name is sowmya. now iam preparing for my c.p.t. june exam. nw i want to knw the best institution which will provide both ipcc and b.com with best faculty.
11th October 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

IPCC IS EASY TO PASS
19th January 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know...is there any institute which offers b.com as well as IPCC in hyderabad and bangalore ??
9th May 2014, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

There is this college called avinash college for commerce which offers both b.com and ipcc in hyderabad .
6th June 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hai friends do you know any good college for b.com and ipcc in hyderabad .......
20th April 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

When to enroll for cpt?is it after 10th class or 12th. Can 12th be done from cbse school or do I need to do 11th and 12th from intermediate education. How long is this foundation course and when can I start CA inter. Which college in hyderabad provides for coaching in foundation, inter and final.
25th February 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can u please give me the details of the colleges that offer the integrated course of CA-BCOM
8th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

badruka is one of the collages which offer ipcc as well as b.com in one single course i.e., in 1 batch.
the fees is something around 28000 for bcom and 30000-40000 for ipcc
pass % is something around 25-30% grp-1 and grp-2 seperately but both grps put together it is 4%
timings are 7:00am-5:00pm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?