8th December 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in class 2? What is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I want to admit my son in class 2 next year so I want to know what is the procedure for admission in class 2? What is the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  2. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JBT? What is the fee structure and class schedule followed? -- [New]
  5. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  6. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  7. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  8. How I can get admission in Rashtriya Military School? What is the procedure and fee structure followed?
  9. Procedure for admission in class IX? Fee structure and hostel fee of class IX? Last date of submission of form?
  10. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  12. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  13. What is the admission procedure in class II?
  14. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  15. Procedure of studying CA? Fee structure of this course?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  17. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 1st standard? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  18. What is the fee structure of Sai International? Procedure to get admission in 5th class?
9th December 2016, 05:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in class 2? What is the fee structure?

To get your ward admitted in 2nd standard in any of the School, your ward must have to complete his 1st standard from a recognised Board. There will an entrance test based on 1st standard level, qualifying in which your ward can get admission in the 2nd standard.
The fee structure of different Schools may vary from each other. You must contact to the respective Schools to get the details about it.
9th December 2016, 07:43 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in class 2? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to admit my son in class 2 next year so I want to know what is the procedure for admission in class 2? What is the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.
There is various options are available for you to get your child's admission in 2 class.

>> With the guidelines of CBSE..
A student must attend the age of at least 14 years to get promoted in 10th standard.
So, choose your child's class according to that.
You can also bunk few years or classes (if needed).
9th December 2016, 07:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Class 2, you should have passed your Class 1 from a recognised board. You need to obtain your Transfer certificate, Bonafide Certificate, Marksheet, etc., from your old school and you need to submit them in new school where you wish to take admission in Class 2. The fee structure for Class 2 varies from school to school as there is no fixed fee structure for class 2 in all schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?