5th May 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Aeronautic engineer and how much percentage is needed in 10th and 12th class?

if i want to become an aeronautic engineer , how much percentage is needed in 10 and 12 class

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Aeronautics engineer after passing 11th? Can I qualify for GATE and become an Aeronautics engineer
  2. Required Qualification and Percentage of marks to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  3. How can I become an Aeronautical engineering through IIT JEE? What is the rank requirement? What is the maximum and minimum package given to students for Aeronautics Engineering?
  4. Required percentage of marks in 10th and 12th class to join MBBS course?
  5. How much percentage is needed in class 10th and 12th to become a Pilot? -- [New]
  6. How to become a robotics engineer after class 12th?
  7. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th?
  8. How can I become an IAF Pilot? What percentage is needed in 10th and 12th board exam? What is the height needed?
  9. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  10. Required Percentage of Marks to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  11. What is the percentage required for Aeronautic Engineering?
  12. Effect of 10th class percentage in campus placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Required Percentage of Marks in 10th Class to be eligible for NDA Exam?
  14. Required Percentage of Marks in 10th Class and 12th Class to be eligible for CAT Exam?
  15. How much is the percentage required to join in Air Force? I have scored 57% in 10th class
  16. Percentage needed for UG course in Physics? What should I do after passing 12th board?
  17. What should be the percentage to join Air Force?
  18. Am i eligible for WIPRO after scoring 70% in 10th and 48% in 12th?
13th May 2014, 12:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Aeronautic engineer and how much percentage is needed in 10th and 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i want to become an aeronautic engineer , how much percentage is needed in 10 and 12 class
If you're Interested to become Aeronautical Engineering then you have to apply for B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course. Minimum 60% percentage of marks required in 12th standard to apply for B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course. The Candidate must studied physics ,chemistry & mathematics to apply for aeronautical engineering course. For get admission for aeronautical engineering course then It's mandatory the candidate should be qualified in JEE/BISTAT exam. If you passed with good marks you are eligible to get aeronautical engineering course .And there is counselling process to select the candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?