Sometimes 242 60.35%
Never 87 21.70%
Voters: 401. You may not vote on this poll

13th December 2010, 01:57 AM
ForumModerator
Forum Staff

Do you bunk your classes?

Its a fun poll

Do you bunk you classes or are you the one who normally aims for 100% attendance?

24th December 2010, 08:18 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do you bunk your classes?

there's nothing wrong in bunking the classes
bunking may of some good reasons like
1.have to do journal work
2.have to study in library
3.guys will discuss their next match session..
24th December 2010, 10:37 PM
SUMAN BHARADWAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Its a fun poll

Do you bunk you classes or are you the one who normally aims for 100% attendance?
Yeah, sometimes I do bunk classes.I bunk classes only when I really am fed up of attending classes regularly.
24th December 2010, 10:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

I will never Bunk my Classes in My School Or in my Master degree Course.

I will miss Few classes, due to Some Health Problem Reason Otherwise i always attened my Lectures.

So, according to me, To Bunk Classes is not a good thing, If you will attened the classes regularly, you would never try work hard at the time of exams.

I know manny students try to bunk classes, because they feel the teacher class is boring Or they dont like teacher.

But, i will suggest you, please always try to attened the classes/lectures, because it will helps you lot and you dont work hard at the time of your exams. So, please try it and dont bunk your classes.

Thanks

Rahul k
24th December 2010, 11:06 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Ya one must definitely learn How to bunk classes as its very important to learn-
1. when parents scolds you then you use your bunk as a threat to them & safe from scoldings.
2. one must spend HIS college time in watching movies as this time never comes back again.
3. And last but not the least, Arrey agar kisi ke sath kabhi bhagne ka mauka mile to us time tumhara ye bunk experience hi kaam aayega.
24th December 2010, 11:39 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

hello dear
according to me bunking the class is not a crime but make sure that by bunking the class ther would not be any harm or we can say effect regarding your career .......

make sure that you get some benifit by bunking your class you can bunk your class if you want to read some other subject and interesting in doing some other work like

study in library ,discussion about your project(may be minor/major), maintaining your college function like annual function only make sure that there is some kind of experience that you can receive by bunking your class

bye take care............
25th December 2010, 12:06 AM
nishant1110

Class bunking, although thought to be a character of the 'nahi padhne waala' class of students, also has advantages that an above average student (like me) fetches:

1. Life's cool if you miss a class of your most boring teacher. Saves mental tension.
2. Roaming in corridors and ascending/descending staircases is good for health.
3. You can involve yourself in more productive work, say, scientific or career research.
4. What's in 100% attendance? You are thought of as a fool by other students.
25th December 2010, 06:54 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

yes
i do bunk classes regularly,
but only of those teachers whose teaching is awful and the subject is really boring
25th December 2010, 07:38 AM
rahul_kumar066

Yes
I always do bunk.Some time it would be good or some time bad. one should bunk his/her class according to most important work for.
25th December 2010, 10:10 AM
bikenindia

Hi,
During the school days, bunking classes are considered to be bad.
But in college days, in my opinion bunking classes are not bad at all. Because nobody expects to have 100% attendance and in college days, not only teachers , we have to learn our self too. So, we can bunk sometimes if it is for good cause say to the library.

Thank you.
25th December 2010, 01:14 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Generally i prefer not to bunk my classes but in some circumstances it becomes necessary to bunk classes. there is nothing wrong in bunking the classes but the time should be used for better purposes. i use that time to complete my project, complete my studies and some other purpuses as well
25th December 2010, 06:03 PM
archana.chauhan91

Depends if bunking is beneficial then must go for it....lyk if u think that the lecturer or teacher is not going to teach or u're not interested in listening to him or u think u can something better than just sitting there physically but not mentally then u must avoid that......SO DEPENDS UPON SITUATION WHETHER TO BUNK OR NOT.......
25th December 2010, 06:46 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Actually bunking classes is a tread,who bunk classes without reason he seems to a heroic attitude.But its not fair.I was very much fear about bunking,but if I did not like the lecture then I just copying from board,I am in standby condition that time.Some of my friends write the names of all students from 1st roll to last roll.
25th December 2010, 09:46 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Really its a wonderful feeling when i look back and think of my college days where i used to bunk classes often.

There was always a calculation ready inside me regarding the ATTENDANCE percentage which was minimum 75%.I never kept it more than that.

There were several instances when i bunked the classes for movies,it was really a fun,though we had to face the consequences the following day.

There is nothing wrong in bunking the classes provided it be in the limit.There is fun and some sort of experience too.
26th December 2010, 06:26 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Do you bunk your classes?

Quote:
Its a fun poll

In my school life, i never used to bunk my classes but sometimes i do bunk my tution. It may be because i was so fed of bing regular studies.

Now i sometimes don't attend my coaching classes, instead of that i would prefer to study at home.

But i never bunk my school, but still it would be very difficult to maintain 100% attendance as i wonn't be able to do so.
27th December 2010, 06:19 AM
sdeepika.b

Quote:
Its a fun poll

i never tried to maintain 100% attendance. But, we normally ask attendance at the end of the classes that to only some lecturers.
moreover , we dont look for attendance and try to gain the knowledge by going to the library or chat sometimes or go for net in our college or try to some innovative things like bunking classes
27th December 2010, 09:36 AM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: Do you bunk your classes?

Hello everybody

Bunking classes is not a fashion but it is a different situation where you are not able to control yourself to bunk the class,the reasons may be:

1.the teacher is not well prepared

2.the way of teaching is not interesting

3.something is more important than study for you

4.the teacher does not take interest in teaching

5.the students are careless about study

good day.........
28th December 2010, 02:40 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi All,

Yes it is the basic requirement of students basically engineering students and that too from govt. colleges like me bunked lectures so much that sometimes I ask questions and the lecturer told me that it has already been taught. Very funny incidences occurs in college students life. this is the most awesome i.e. bunking lectures and then asking queries.
28th December 2010, 02:59 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

hi,

i am never bunk my class and i have not 100% attendance also.

i am attendant the some functions and some times sick that why i missed class

but my attendance is minimum 95%.bunk class is wonderful feeling.

but classes is important.Anything we do there is a limit and that is good for us.
28th December 2010, 04:57 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

yes ,
some times i do bunk classes,its only when i am really bored to hell and have no interest in listening to what the teacher is telling,
also because bunking is an very interesting experience and every one should try it at least once
28th December 2010, 07:53 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

i often bunk my classes because my teachers are really boring and i get bored everytime so i bunk classes in order to prevent the class of that teacher.
i don't think bunking is wrong .
30th December 2010, 08:19 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Its really a fun to bunk Classes.

I would like to share an Incident.

It was when I was in 12th. As usual even in winter we had classes from
6:20 AM. We were only 3 students in the class till 6:15 suddendly one came and returned right from the door of the class,
I asked him what happen?
He replied - Today on the way to school TTE has fined me for Rs.100 because I was traveling without Ticket, which I was forgotten to buy because of been late.
I replied: So what?
He: So I have Screw Driver in my bag and going to back to the same Train I will remove the Nut & Bolt of TTE chair to Penalize him for fining a school student in rush.
I: But warning bell a of 6:15 Am has already been ranged.
He: No problem I will bunk todays class, Will you join me?
I: Are you gone Mad.....! if you got caught you have to make 10 rounds of school ground which means 8 kms of jog.
He: Are you joining me or will go?
Then rest of friend forced, and I agreed, we start running out of the classsuddenly Last Bell ranged out, our heart beats increased to its max, but we managed to jump 15 feets of boundry and ran towards nearest "Dhaba" for break fast.

Suddenly our Teacher in charge Sir Stopped me.....

What happen, why are you not in the class?
I: Get choaked, not a single voice came out, I get sweated in 10 Centrigrade of winter morning Climate.
Other friends come and just ran away hanging me in there arms. After reaching to "Dhaba" they just started laughing and making fun of me. But as usual we continued our class, and also get punished for that.

This was the first time I ever Bunked my class and the most funniest situation.

Faiyaz
30th December 2010, 10:05 PM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

Talking Re: Do you bunk your classes?

Quote:
Its a fun poll

i never bunk classes because classes cannot comes back in our life and we do all naughty thing in our life in this time
1st January 2011, 07:38 AM
juniorravik1214
Banned

It depends upon condition. sometimes it is better to bunk classes when you have some extra work to do and you are unable to do that in class. and sometimes when some important extra class is taking place, it is useless to bunk class.so i bunk classes according to situations.
1st January 2011, 09:26 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

bunking a class or lecture !!! yes i do sometime for many reason for that like some other urgent work which place more important than that lecture and ya some time with fun also i do bunk the class!!

but same time i used to pick the points or class from studious students thats y it doesn't effect more in my studies!!
1st January 2011, 10:06 AM
waltznadeem05

sometimes there is need to bunk the lectures bcoz of some important work
1st January 2011, 10:17 AM
cshipra56

well bunking classes is FUN...
There's nothing wrong in it..... Its not that only the gamy students bunk classes ,the studious students are also there in the list...
But yes one thing that you have to be sure about is that you need to have the potential to cover up whatever you have missed in your classes . Copy down the notes from your friends who were there at the time you bunked your class....
1st January 2011, 11:00 AM
Saikiran M

Quote:
Its a fun poll

Yes, I do bunk the college for attending parties, or any recreation, etc.,
1st January 2011, 11:20 AM
surenderart

Quote:
Its a fun poll

bunk from a sigle class means a lot ....if you are really worried about your future.people who bunk classes are left with uncomplete knowlwdge about any topic. and uncomplete knowledge can lead you to some thing really which you really dont want.
so we should not bunk our classes at any cost....and should try to be regular.
1st January 2011, 11:36 AM
rakeshbahadur singh

If bunking for some good reasons there is nothing wrong but it is not good generally. Yet I not bunk the classes. Classes give us some new ideas except your partcular course(subject).
1st January 2011, 12:15 PM
rajvinder17

bunking is not bad at all,,,but the thing that you have to realise is sometime it become important to attend a lecture,,especialy if your attendence is too short or if its a main topic,,otherwise u will surely goign to repent later
in some cases,you can eve go for mass bunk,but according to me,first tell your proffessor and then do mass bunk
1st January 2011, 12:28 PM
Panke

Dear Friend

In some circumstances, i bunk my classes.

Thanks
1st January 2011, 12:57 PM
sonu1234

bunking of classes is of course not a good habbit. but attending every class is also not possible because it make u tried. so .sometime bunking is allowed but don't make it habbit...cheers
1st January 2011, 04:12 PM
gintoo batra

yeah ... sometime....... but becouse of my friends,,, these are redicullas,but so sw8 moments...yaar shittt!!!!
1st January 2011, 04:13 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

Bunking classes may seem to be a sort of enjoyment, but what is the use of that fun for which you would have to penalize? Some lectures or classes may seem boring but they are important. We can understand much better from oral discussions than bookish language. Teachers are not there to bore us. They want us to be thorough with the studies. If we bunk our classes, we will really feel sorry for it during examinations. So, I feel we should not bunk our classes.
1st January 2011, 07:17 PM
vinothgemini

sometimes when borin ...i will bunk classes..also i will bunk some classes based upon calculation of attendance
1st January 2011, 09:23 PM
Hardeep Das

Cool Re: Do you bunk your classes?

yes, we bunk classes becoz. after getting much classes regularly we get tired. to takes some relaxation we bunk classes. nd some enjoyments
2nd January 2011, 09:27 PM
rihhu
Member+

bunking classes is normal in college it is a very simple issue but at the same time v have maintian our attendence so be careful
3rd January 2011, 10:46 AM
danish.kamaal

i never bunk my classes in school time till 11th class but when was in the 12th class my preparation for the PMT (Pre Medical Test) has been started and it was hard to me to manage my school and coaching classes so i decided that i will go alternately to the school and never miss the single class of the coaching whether it was bad monsoon or something else.
3rd January 2011, 01:47 PM
nagendrababu.immadi

ya... i bunk the classes sometimes when i have any work or if it getting boar....
my friends is masters in mass bunk to the classes.
naturally bunk the classes is not the bad thing... sometimes it may give good results....
3rd January 2011, 02:13 PM
tejaswia

Quote:
Its a fun poll

i do bunk classes sometimes.... but i will not suggest my friends to bunk the classes. it is not a good habit. during bunk we may miss some important information regarding our studies. with the loss of info. we will get a little and sometimes big confusions too.
3rd January 2011, 03:19 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Dear friends !!

I believe in the policy of "Bunk classes and njoy life"..i often bunk classes...but most importantly that doesnt mean that I dont study ..I believe self study is the best way to study..and no one can help you study as much as you can do it to yourself..
3rd January 2011, 04:54 PM
divyanairv

Thumbs up Re: Do you bunk your classes?

Quote:
Its a fun poll

i used to bunk my lectures because why to attend such boring and no use lectures. instead of sitting there one should try to do something which is helpful for others.
but just remember never ever bunk the lectures of school life because such sweet and interesting life will never come back.
3rd January 2011, 05:27 PM
indresh48

Quote:
Its a fun poll

REALLY NO I DONT BUNK CLASSES. IF YOU ARE ILL AND ARE NOT ABLE TO GO TO YOUR SCHOOL SO YOU CAN BUNK. BUT JUST BUNKING SCHOOL OR CLASSES,etc. IS JUST RIDICULOUS. FUN IS A PART OF OUR LIFE NOT WE ARE A PART OF ITS LIFE WE MAKE FUN. SO WE SHOULD HAVE A SPECIFIC TIME FOR ALL SUCH THINGS NOT BY BUNKING LECTURES OR MAKING A DRAMA AT HOME BY GIVING HEALTH PROBLEM ISSUE. ONE SHOULD CREATE SOME TIME & SPACE FOR ALL THIS THINGS.
3rd January 2011, 06:01 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Definitely, If you have 100 percentage attendance then you are not a college student

*If the class is boring, i will start pranking and move out of the class

*I never miss the Maths class,but i never attend the Environmental Class

*I am the Representative of my Class, so offend i will move out of the class, by saying some Reason and have fun with my friend

*So Never miss that Enjoyment in College, Sometimes you can Bunk the Class not Regularly

All the Best Friends
3rd January 2011, 06:02 PM
mahakal_rani

Wink Re: Do you bunk your classes?

yes.. sometimes it happens........

i think most of them are preparing for competitive exams/ doing job.......so during these situations its quite obvious thing

and even when subjects/ professors are boring .........
3rd January 2011, 06:39 PM
J.SHEELA
Junior Member+

yes sometimes if class are bore i thought tobunk the class
3rd January 2011, 06:52 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Well i don't bunk classes often,but sometimes i feel to bunk classes when the subject gets totally bored.I only take a break when i don't feel good by health.

Bunking classes often is not a good thing in my opinion.by bunking classes you can't go through the subject properly which will be a trouble.
3rd January 2011, 06:53 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Sometime i bunk my classes when i feel bouring in classroom,obviously its depend on the priority of the class...
4th January 2011, 12:17 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

I do bunk my class.After all Bunking class is nt a crime.........
But yes i do tk cr tht my notes r complete .Also one may nt b present in d class bt still shld b aware of wht hs happened in last lectures .Most important attendance shld b proper.
Life is too short so dont over burden it wid books , lectures & study....Bunk a little & Study a little..........
But yes do not ignore lectures 2 much coz ultimately its u whose career vl b affected........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?