16th January 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

On which address to make draft for AIMCET? Syllabus, examination date and last date of AIMCET form submission? Number of MCA seats available through AIMCET?

hello
kindly tell me what is the last date of submission of AIMCET?
what is the adress for which i can make my draft
what is the number of seats for mca
what is the syiiabus for this entrance
what is the date of entrance test?

4th April 2023, 02:35 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: On which address to make draft for AIMCET? Syllabus, examination date and last date of AIMCET form submission? Number of MCA seats available through AIMCET?

The last date of submission of AIMCET form is not yet notified. The address for which you can make your draft is Centre for Continuing Education (New Block) Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. Roorkee - 247 667 (Uttaranchal) Phone Number: 01332-285832. Email address: [email protected]. The number of MCA seats available through AIMCET is not mentioned in the search results. The syllabus for AIMCET includes Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning and General Awareness. The date of entrance exam is not yet notified.

The number of MCA seats available through AIMCET also varies every year and depends on the participating institutes.
The syllabus for AIMCET generally includes topics from Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Analytical Ability, and Logical Reasoning. You can check the official website for the detailed syllabus.
The date of the AIMCET entrance test also varies every year and will be mentioned in the official notification or brochure of AIMCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?