16th July 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Micro Electronics) in Manipal Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MTech(Micro Electronics) course in Manipal Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

19th July 2019, 10:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Micro Electronics) in Manipal Institute of Technology?

The admission procedure to study MTech in Micro Electronics at Manipal Institute of Technology is given below.

==> Candidate can apply through institute website www.manipal.edu

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online and submit the application.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MUOET) followed by counseling.
20th July 2019, 01:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Micro Electronics) in Manipal Institute of Technology?

Eligible candidates looking forward to study MTech(Micro Electronics) in Manipal Institute of Technology have to register online through the official website i.e. https://apply.manipal.edu/mu/admission/login.html

Then candidates have to appear in the All India Manipal Entrance Test (MET). Candidates who qualify the entrance test with valid score are selected for admission in MTech(Micro Electronics) in Manipal Institute of Technology followed by counselling.

More information is available at;
https://manipal.edu/mit/programs/pro...ectronics.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?