30th December 2011, 03:30 PM
ganeshr1509

What are the jobs available for MSc Applied Maths students?

I am Ganesh Rodge.

what are the jobs for M.Sc.applied maths ?...please tell me which are the jobs

2nd January 2012, 04:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available for MSc Applied Maths students?

You can find many job opportunities in both government and private sector. You can join banks if you have interest in the same. For this you have to clear the written test and interview conducted by banks. You can also appear for various tests conducted by UPSC, PSC, SSC, etc. You can also look for teaching jobs in educational institutes. You have to clear the NET exam for getting teaching jobs in government institutions.
8th September 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any job in company after doing msc in maths nd want 2 knw job in ahmedabad only?
29th September 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I completed MSc in applied mathematics.? What kind of software jobs are offered for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?