22nd July 2016, 05:04 PM
Dolly khari

Admission criteria to study MCA in Amity Institute of Information Technology?

I am a BCA student and I want to secure admission for MCA course in Amity Institute of Information Technology. Can you please help me to know about the admission criteria? Please help me to know about this.

26th July 2016, 08:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MCA in Amity Institute of Information Technology?

To get admission to study MCA course in Amity Institute of Information Technology, the candidate should have passed BCA course or Graduation with Mathematics or Graduation with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and Mathematics at 12th standard level from a recognised university. You can apply for admission to MCA course in Amity Institute of Information Technology through online at http://www.amity.edu/apply-now.aspx?1=1.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?