27th October 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MCA after completion fo BCA?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I belong to poor family and I have completed my graduation in BCA and want to take admission for MCA so please give me some best college for MCA in lowest fees please. It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details soon as possible.

27th October 2016, 10:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MCA after completion fo BCA?

List of the Best Govt college for MCA course in India:-
University of Delhi
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi
ICSE – Institute Of Computer Science
North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
International Institute of Information Technology Pune
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
MNNIT- Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology – Allahabad
Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Roorkee
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

These are the best colleges in India providing MCA at low fees if you are capable of qualifying the entrance exam conducted by these universities every year. Moreover there are lot of NGOs in our country which provide courses to the poor students. So you can consult your college to take help from NGOs is also.
28th October 2016, 01:42 AM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MCA after completion fo BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I belong to poor family and I have completed my graduation in BCA and want to take admission for MCA so please give me some best college for MCA in lowest fees please. It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details soon as possible.
You have to qualify the entrance exam first in respective institution which you like to get admission.
The top institutions provide the course of MCA in minimum fee structures have given as follows:-

JNU New Delhi
BHU Varanasi
DU NEW Delhi
MNNIT Allahabad
Pune university
28th October 2016, 10:26 AM
ASMITA MISHR
Junior Member+

IF you wanna take admission in government colleges then you have to qualify ntrance exams held every year.
List of the Best Govt college for MCA course in India:-

->>University of Delhi

->>National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli(almost all NIIT's are good)

->>Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi

->>North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon

->>International Institute of Information Technology Pune

->>Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad

->>MNNIT- Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology – Allahabad

->>Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Roorkee

->>Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

Moreover there are lot of NGOs in our country which provide courses to the poor students. So you can consult your college to take help from NGO also.
28th October 2016, 02:31 PM
pruthvi12dba

Dear Aspirant,

You decided to study MCA is good choice so just complete your PG in the best colleges.

* For that you need to write entrance exam AIMCET (All India MCA Common Entrance Test).

* It should be held on every year June of the academic year.

* Be prepare for that test and clear it in best score...

* For higher education you can apply bank loan also for your Fee they can provide but you need to score good percentage on your exams.

* Should not prefer Management quota they will ask more fee and donation.Always prefer Govt Quota for less Fee.

I hope the above information is useful to you just follow it...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?