25th July 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in MCA for BCA(H) student?

I am doing BCA(H) from WBUT. After completing my BCA(H) I want to do MCA. Kindly tell me what are all type of specializations available in MCA? Please tell me about the specializations asap. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Biotechnology student?
  2. Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Agricultural student through GRE?
  3. Specializations available to study in B.Com? Scope of this undergraduate course?
  4. Details of specializations available to study in B.Arch course?
  5. Specializations available to study in B.Com except Accountancy?
  6. Specializations available to study in Post Graduation for B.Com General student?
  7. Specializations available to study in M.Tech for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  8. Specializations available to study in MS in UK for Biomedical Engineering student?
  9. Can I get admission to study MCA if studying B.Com without Mathematics?
  10. Which MBA course is suitable for me while working in power plant as Electrical Engineer?
  11. Can I study MCA course being a B.Com candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of specializations available to study in MS in Norway for Electronics & Communication graduate?
  13. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  14. Preferable specializations available to study in MDS course?
  15. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  16. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Fine Arts? Benefits of studying this course? -- [New]
  17. List of specializations available to study under M.Tech in GITAM University? How many seats are available?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
26th July 2016, 06:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study in MCA for BCA(H) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing BCA(H) from WBUT. After completing my BCA(H) I want to do MCA. Kindly tell me what are all type of specializations available in MCA? Please tell me about the specializations asap. Thank you in advance.

The specializations available in MCA are given below;
Systems Management
Application Software
Systems Development
Internet
Trouble Shooting
Hardware Technology
Management Information Systems
Software Development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?