31st May 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Is VIT institute good for pursuing MCA? What is the criteria and details of admission?

I want to how is the vellore institute of technology for pursuing mca???And its criteria and detail for admission????

2nd June 2011, 05:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is VIT institute good for pursuing MCA? What is the criteria and details of admission?

Like most institutes it is a must to have cleared graduation. Mathematics should be one of the subjects in 12th and any one semester or year of graduation. Also having a good score in the VIT entrance exam is a must. You can visit their site to know more about these details. Also past papers are also available for reference.
26th June 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is VIT institute good for pursuing MCA? What is the criteria and details of admission?

Iam already got admission in this college and its awesome and if you want to ask anything just mail me at [email protected]
2nd July 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I m from karnataka, i got seat in vellore campus for mca. I m in dilemma whether to do mca in vit or any best colleges in karnataka through pgcet?
14th June 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

heloo i got 571 rank in vitmee 2013 is thr any chance to get in any campus of vit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?