27th May 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MTech in Heat Power. Can I know about the criteria for admission in CV Raman College of Engineering for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  2. Course structure of MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  3. Fee expenses of MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  4. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  5. Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?
  6. Admission procedure to study MPhil(Education) in Dr. CV Raman University?
  7. Entrance exam available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  8. Admission criteria to study BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  9. Which college will I get for CSE after securing 9686 rank in OJEE? Admission in CSE in CV Raman, Silicon, Orissa Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering in NPTI, Guwahati? -- [New]
  11. Admission criteria to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. Admission criteria to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College?
  13. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  14. Is CV Raman college of engineering AICTE approved? Will I get a job in government company like BARC, Railway?
  15. In which college can I get admission with electrical engineering stream? I have secured 933(ST) rank in Orissa JEE. Can I get admission in CV Raman, Gandhi Institute of Technology or Advancement, Orissa engineering college?
  16. How to study M.Tech from Dr CV Raman University, Bilaspur? Fee structure for it?
  17. Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  18. Admission criteria to study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?
15th October 2018, 05:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?

Master of Technology in Heat Power is a postgraduate Power System Engineering course.

ADMISSION CRITERIA

=> Candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech course from a recognized university.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Master of Technology in Heat Power course is 55%.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance exam like GATE.

=> For application process you have to visit at the official website of university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?