22nd July 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?

Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala for MSc course in the specialization of Mathematics & Computing. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

27th July 2018, 05:03 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala for MSc course in the specialization of Mathematics & Computing. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Candidates who have secured recognized bachelor’s degree from a recognized university of minimum 3 years duration with 60% marks in aggregate and mathematics as one of the subjects at the graduation level are eligible to study MSc Mathematics & Computing at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology. Admission to the MSc Mathematics programs shall be made on the basis of merit prepared by giving 40% weightage to 12th marks and 60% weightage to graduation marks. Overall minimum 60% in graduation shall be required to be eligible for admission to study MSc Mathematics & Computing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?