24th March 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara?

Hello, I am interested to study my MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara for this MSc course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

27th March 2019, 04:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara?

You need to have a degree in nursing from a recognised college or university. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to which the college is affiliated.

Just make sure you have a minimum 50% marks in your degree so that you are eligible for the entrance exam conducted by the university.
28th March 2019, 02:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara?

Admission criteria to study MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara:

The applicant should have completed the following minimum educational qualification:
B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with the minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized university.

Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.

The applicant should have a valid rank on Common Entrance Test (CET).

Last edited by ppsahu; 31st March 2019 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Remove *
1st April 2019, 01:58 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to study my MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara for this MSc course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.
The Criteria for the admission is based on the parameter of the applicants are mentioned below,

1. The candidate should be a registered Nurse with any state Nursing registration council.

2. The candidate qualified in B.Sc Nursing with at least 50% of marks in any institution, which recognized by Indian Nursing Council.

3. Candidates must have a minimum one year of work experience after basic B.Sc Nursing course are the admission criteria for the M.Sc Nursing course in Sumandeep Nursing college.

Official website - > sumandeepvidyapeethdu.edu.in/nursing/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?