24th March 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara for MSc(Mental Health Nursing) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

28th March 2019, 04:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara?

You have to appear in the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the concerned University to get secure admission in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara for MSc(Mental Health Nursing) course. Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of score/ marks obtained in the CET.
The candidate who have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with the minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized university with minimum 12 months of work experience are eligible to study MSc(Mental Health Nursing) course in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara.
2nd April 2019, 01:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Mental Health Nursing) in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Sumandeep Nursing College, Vadodara for MSc(Mental Health Nursing) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!
The Entrance exam is AIIMS PG 2019 All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Test is the online test the merit score is required for admission in Sumandeep Nursing college and dates of the exam is 5th May 2019 and application fees is Rs-1500 for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?