24th March 2018, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BA in Communication Design in The Indian Institute of Art & Design? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  2. Seats available for BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  3. Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi? -- [New]
  4. Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  5. Entrance exam available to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  6. Admission criteria to study M.Des(Strategic Design & Brand Leadership) in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  8. How many BA(Interior Architecture Design) seats are available in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  9. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  10. Courses available in Interior Designing in distance mode at Delhi?
  11. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  12. What should be the next step after passing 12th if I want to do Bachelor in Fashion Technology?
  13. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
  14. Criteria to get admission in M.Arch at Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design? Fees required for it?
  15. Am I eligible to do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the various Architect / Interior Designing courses available in Mumbai?
  18. How can I join Fashion Designing course after intermediate?
28th April 2018, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BA in Communication Design in The Indian Institute of Art & Design? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Those students who have passed 12th examinations in any discipline are eligible to apply for the BA Communication Design course at the Indian Institute of Art & Design. Students can apply either online or offline for the admission. Students are admitted to the course based on the IIAD Design Aptitude Test, Portfolio assessment and studio simulation. Students have to apply with completed application form with a recent size passport size photograph, photocopies of certificates, completed scholarship application form, statement of purpose, etc. Students can find the details in the IIAD website link given Click Here
29th April 2018, 08:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue BA (Hons) in Communication Design in The Indian Institute of Art and Design:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue BA in Communication Design in The Indian Institute of Art and Design is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed or passed IB/ CBSE or ISC 12th class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board.

>> Candidates who have recently appeared for the examination and are waiting for their result are also eligible to apply.

>> And lateral entry in to this BA (Hons) Communication Design is possible for the candidates who have successfully completed their previous year(s) of the design degree or diploma program from a nationally or internationally recognized design institute.

>> In order to be eligible, you are required to appear in IIAD Design Aptitude Test and a comprehensive interview and portfolio assessment.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?