5th August 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Whether Nuclear Science and Astrophysics are considered two different courses in M.Sc(Physics)?

Friends,
I would like to know iss M.Sc in Physics in Astrophysics and M.Sc in Physics in Nuclear Science are two entirely different courses or are considered together?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  3. How to make a career in space research after B.E?
  4. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Institutes offering course related to Astronomy? Which exams to be answered?
  6. List of top institutes offering MSc in Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  7. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  8. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  9. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  10. Colleges for masters degree in astrophysics? correspondence course in astrophysics?
  11. Can I study Astrophysics in Master's Degree if pursuing B.Sc in Applied Physical Science?
  12. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  13. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physical Science) candidate?
  15. Colleges for higher education in Astrophysics? Courses other than master degree which can take me to research field?
  16. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  17. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Astrophysics if pursuing M.Sc in Physics after completed B.Sc(Computer Science)?
7th February 2017, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Nuclear Science and Astrophysics are considered two different courses in M.Sc(Physics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I would like to know iss M.Sc in Physics in Astrophysics and M.Sc in Physics in Nuclear Science are two entirely different courses or are considered together?

Yes, Nuclear Science and Astrophysics are considered two different areas of study. There are M.Sc Nuclear Physics and M.Tech in Nuclear Science and Technology courses available in the nuclear science studies. There are M.Sc Astrophysics and M.Sc Astronomy courses in the astrophysics studies. Both the courses are considered different in the masters studies. If you want to pursue your career in the nuclear science then you can pursue the course and after completion, you can work in power generation, space research, food industries, agriculture, medicine, biotechnology and water resources development. To pursue your career in the astronomy field, you can study astrophysics in your master’s studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?