27th January 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score good marks in GATE? Procedure to apply for GATE counselling?

Sir!
I am First year B.E/Electrical and Electronics Engineering student.
How to take more marks in Gate?
and After the exam of Gate what
procedure will maintain for counselling of colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  2. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  3. Procedure for applying GATE category in TANCET counselling
  4. How to prepare for GATE? Tips and tricks to clear GATE? Which are the good study materials for electrical and electronics branch
  5. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in Anna University through counselling if scored 392 marks in GATE-CSE? Last year cutoff rank to apply for counselling?
  7. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT or IIIT, Allahabad if scored 28 marks in GATE? Procedure and date of counselling?
  9. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  10. How to prepare to get a good score in GATE exam?
  11. How can I prepare to score maximum marks in GATE?
  12. Full information about GATE rank card validity, possible jobs, marks needed, best coaching and GATE score required to apply for Post Graduate Degrees?
  13. How can I prepare to get good marks in GATE? Study materials for preparation?
  14. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  15. Mtech admission 2010 based on GATE score?
  16. How to get admission in M.Tech? I am currently in 3rd year IT
  17. Can we get an M.Tech course in BITS without answering GATE?
  18. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
27th August 2015, 11:40 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in GATE? Procedure to apply for GATE counselling?

It's nice that you want to start your preparation for GATE exam while in first year of B. Tech degree..

Following are the tips you have to follow to score good marks in GATE exam:
--you have to study with well interest and clear all the concepts in core subjects while reading for the semester exam..
--try to solve previous year question paper of GATE exam..

After scoring the good marks in GATE exam you have to fill an online counselling form i.e CCMT..

Below are the attachment regrading the counselling dates of M. Tech admission..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf informationbrochure.pdf(3.85 MB, 22 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?