17th June 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of pursuing MA in Economics from Mumbai University?

My name is Yugandhara Pandit. I have done my B.A. with economics this year & got 47%

Now I want to do M.A. economics from Mumbai University, pls tell me the proceedure .

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A Economics after completing B.A from Mumbai University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in economics department for M.A? I am pursuing B.A final year in Rajasthan University Jaipur
  3. Colleges and entrance exams for part time M.A. in Economics? Career prospects of part time M.A. in Economics?
  4. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in Economics? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  5. How to pursue masters in mass communication after pursuing B.A in economics from Mithibai College Mumbai?
  6. Syllabus for PhD Economics entrance of IGNOU? How is Mumbai university?
  7. TYB.Com Mumbai university question papers of economics?
  8. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  9. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  10. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Procedure for M.Phil in Economics under Punjab University?
  12. How to do MBE course while pursuing B.E in Economics?
  13. What are the jobs in marketing? I am pursuing M.A in Economics
  14. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  15. Procedure to appear for NET and SET Exams being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing M.Com from Mumbai University? Which subjects to select for these Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure for B.Ed in Mumbai University?
  17. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Economics from Panjab University? Procedure to get Scholarship for Research?
  18. Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?
29th October 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of pursuing MA in Economics from Mumbai University?

am samarjeet tripathi ba 68% IN ECONOMICS from allahabad university,PLEASE tell procedures to get admission in mu eco.
12th January 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing MA in Economics from another college. Can I get admission for 2nd year in Mumbai University
24th June 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission for ma in economics without entrance exam from mumbai university?
24th June 2019, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission for ma in economics without entrance exam from mumbai university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?