30th September 2020, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Finance) in Adarsh College of Engineering?

Dear friends, I am interested in studying MBA(Finance) from the Adarsh College of Engineering. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MBA(Finance) course immediately.

2nd October 2020, 02:38 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Finance) in Adarsh College of Engineering?

Admission procedure to study MBA(Finance) in Adarsh College of Engineering can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of APICET score.

You have to go through the counselling procedure of APICET exam to secure admission.
3rd October 2020, 12:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Finance) in Adarsh College of Engineering?

The admission procedure to study MBA in Finance at Adarsh College of Engineering is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done through the counseling process based on merit ranks scored in APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test).

Interested candidate can apply online through APICET website https://sche.ap.gov.in/. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the copy after saving the copy for future reference. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.adarsh.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?