6th April 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce for BCom course in Banking & Insurance. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  3. How many seats are available for B.Com(Banking & Finance) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce, Thane?
  4. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  5. Documents required to get PhD(Business Economics) admission in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  6. Admission procedure to study BBA(Marketing & Finance) in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce?
  7. Requirements to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  8. Admission procedure to study BA(Defence & Strategic Studies) in Dhandai Mata Education Society’s College of Arts?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce?
  10. Admission procedure to study BA(Painting) in Rahini College of Arts & Design?
  11. Admission procedure to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Cherraans Arts & Science College for Ph.D in Commerce course?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce? -- [New]
  14. Admission procedure to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  15. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  16. Admission procedure to study BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics?
  17. Which colleges are best for studying BA Psychology through open medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
4th May 2018, 11:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?

Admission Procedure to pursue B.Com in Banking and Insurance in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce:

In order to get admission into this course, you are required to meet the below mentioned criteria first.

>> You must have completed 12th Class of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary education, Pune or its equivalent qualification with minimum 45% marks.

Click here for Admission Rules

Click here for detailed information about B.Com Banking and Insurance

I have provided you, objectives of this course and other important link above. Hence, I suggest you to go through for getting detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?