5th January 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MCA in Management Education and Research Institute?

Hello Sir, I want to know how I can get admission into the Management Education and Research Institute for studying for an MCA course? I don't know about the procedure for securing admission. Please help me to know about this.

8th January 2021, 01:42 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCA in Management Education and Research Institute?

The following is the admission procedure to study MCA in Management Education and Research Institute is given below :-

Merit-based :- Some colleges take admission on the basis of merit obtained in the qualifying exam.

Entrance based :- Some colleges take admission on the basis of a national level, Institute level or a state level entrance exam.
8th January 2021, 02:34 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCA in Management Education and Research Institute?

Admission procedure to study MCA in Management Education and Research Institute can be seen below.

Admission will be done through MCA CET test which is conducted by university and selection is based on the merit list.
The students afterwards are called as per their ranks.

For application procedure visit official website-
http://meri.edu.in/meri/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?