7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital?

Hi, I would like to join Narayana Medical College and Hospital for studying MD in Hospital Administration. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this MD course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital? -- [New]
  3. Benefits of studying MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital?
  4. Fee expenses of MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  6. Colleges offering MBBS course based on 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study DNB(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in St. Stephen’s Hospital and Medical College?
  8. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  9. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  11. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
  12. Which are the colleges for MD Psychiatry in Homeopathy in West Bengal
  13. Any college in India providing PG course in Hospital Administration?
  14. Which among Hospital Administration and Health Care Management is a good choice for pursuing MBA?
  15. Details about further studies in the field of MSc Medical Anatomy, MBA health and hospital administration and other courses?
  16. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  18. Can I get BHMS seat after scoring 25607 rank? I belong to SC(Girls)
15th February 2022, 08:43 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital?

The admission procedure to study MD Hospital Administration at Narayana Medical College and Hospital is,you must have a graduation degree in BD from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?