7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MD(Hospital Administration) from Narayana Medical College and Hospital. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

10th July 2018, 04:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MD(Hospital Administration) from Narayana Medical College and Hospital. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Candidates for the MD Hospital Administration shall be selected on the basis of their academic merit in Narayana Medical College and Hospital. For determining the academic merit, candidates’ cumulative performance at the first, second and third MBBS examinations are considered for the MD Hospital Administration. Merit list will be prepared on the above said method and candidates are admitted to the course through Interview or Counseling on a date and time fixed by the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?