22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MPhil(Microbiology) in Jodhpur National University?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Jodhpur National University for the course of MPhil(Microbiology). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this Engineering college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  2. Should I pursue Ph.D(Chemistry) from Jodhpur National University? Is this university is UGC approved?
  3. How to get 2009 CLAT question paper?
  4. List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
  5. PhD from Jodhpur National University is valid or not?
  6. Previous years papers of CLAT entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Microbiology) in Jodhpur National University? -- [New]
  8. How can I do M.Phil (Business Admin) from either Jodhpur university or Bikaner? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in the same?
  9. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  10. What should I choose betweenShobit university or Jodhpur national university
  11. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Ed course in Jodhpur? Admission procedure and total fee of study?
  12. Can I get any NLU after scoring 80 marks in CLAT? I had a domicile of Chhattisgarh
  13. How can I join B.A LLB after completing polytechnic diploma
  14. Universities providing Undergraduate Course in Law?
  15. How to check the result of Jodhpur National University?
  16. Can I be eligible for 5 years B.A LLB programme? I have passed 10th from ICSE
  17. Scholarships available to study MPhil(Microbiology) in Jodhpur National University?
  18. Good crash course of about 40 days for CLAT exam in Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?