9th June 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

PhD from Jodhpur National University is valid or not?

On 16 April one news has come in paper regarding jodhpur national university and it has been inform that phd and me is not valid from this university .such type of letter is given to various colleges in engg in maharastra state.i want to take admission in this college i am confused now.

13th August 2014, 07:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD from Jodhpur National University is valid or not?

Yes, the news is true. This is because there is nothing clear regarding the recognition of Phd Degree given by Jodhpur National University since information about approval of such type of degree is not mentioned in the UGC or AICTE letter to the university. You can refer to the attached docs of UGC letter and AICTE letter. Approval of various post graduate and under graduate course is mentioned but no where it is mentioned about Phd degree. Hence it is strongly recommended to ask for recognition proof from the university before admission in the university for PhD programme.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AICTE_new.pdf(42.1 KB, 111 views)
File Type: pdf UGC.pdf(1.08 MB, 174 views)
25th February 2016, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc.degree from jodhpur national university valid for producing in government post.
25th February 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Is B. Sc. degree taken from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur valid for producing against central government vacancy post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?