23rd May 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Ed course in Jodhpur? Admission procedure and total fee of study?

Sir,
I want to join correspondence B.Ed course.
I am living in Jodhpur and I want to know
about the colleges of B.Ed here. What is procedure
for admission and what is fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  2. When the admission in B.Ed will start in Jodhpur? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration of B.Ed?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  5. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  9. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  10. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  11. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  12. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  13. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  14. Colleges that offer correspondence in B-tech and their admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get B.A first year correspondence admission under PU Chd? Last date of admission and total procedure and fee?
  16. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  17. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  18. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
25th May 2015, 11:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Ed course in Jodhpur? Admission procedure and total fee of study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to join correspondence B.Ed course.
I am living in Jodhpur and I want to know
about the colleges of B.Ed here. What is procedure
for admission and what is fees?

B.Ed Colleges through Correspondence in Jodhpur:

Mancha Knowledge Society
House No 104 , Ist Polo Ground, Paota, Jodhpur - 342006, Near Ship House
+(91)-8560002035
+(91)-291-2545859
www.mancha.in

Swastik Educations
Sco-234,Top Floor, Chandigarh Sector 40d, Chandigarh - 160036 View Map
+(91)-9803711666
+(91)-172-4007100
www.swastikeducations.co.in

Mother Teresa International Research Foundation
183-185, Man Ji Ka Hatha, Paota, Jodhpur - 342006, Near Rajasthan Patrika,
Opposite Sanjivani Credit Co Society View Map
+(91)-8890831430
www.mtirf.com

Kushagra Institute
High Court Colony, Main Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur - 342011,
Opposite Swarndeep Appartment View Map
+(91)-8875022760 , +(91)-8875022761
+(91)-291-2632751
www.kushagraworld.com

Biyani Group Of Colleges
R-4 Sec-3, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur - 302039 View Map
+(91)-141-3303740
+(91)-141-2338007
www.biyanicolleges.org

The admission to the B.Ed is generally made on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Every B.Ed university conducts their own admission test. Some reputed universities may also ask minimum two years Teaching experience.

The fee structure for B.Ed is not same for all universities. It may vary based on the university. Please, visit the respective university official website in order to get more details regarding B.Ed fee structure The approximate fee structure for B. Ed is Rs.10, 000 to 15,000 per year. However, it may get differs on Private colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?