3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MSc(Epidemiology) course in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?
  2. Will I get a seat in any college after scoring 221829 AIR and category rank of 112334
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?
  4. Colleges offering MBBS course based on 12th marks?
  5. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  6. Colleges offering PhD(Anatomy) in Southern India
  7. Which are the Ph.D Pathologist colleges in India?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  10. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  11. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  12. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the cheap colleges in Maharastra to join MBBS in India?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
  15. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  16. List of colleges offering PhD(Community Medicine) in India
  17. Admission procedure to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  18. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?