7th July 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  4. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student? -- [New]
  5. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  6. Details of jobs along with salaries for MLT? What is the scope after completion of MLT?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  9. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  10. Best course to do after BiPC other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure followed to join the lab technician course?
  12. Courses available after Diploma in Medical distinct from Laboratory Technology?
  13. What is the process followed to do M.Sc MLT after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  14. Am i eligible for MSc in Anatomy if I am a student of BAMS
  15. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  16. Which course has a better career scope between B.Sc Optometry and B.Sc MLT?
  17. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in any BSc course after completing DMLT?
10th July 2018, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with Biology as one of the subjects are eligible to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology at BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences. Duration of the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course is three years. Eligible candidates can contact the BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences for the admission to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology. The BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?