3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?

I have an interest to study MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

4th June 2018, 04:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Yes, candidates have to appear for the Common Entrance Test conducted by the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences for the admission to study the MSc Epidemiology course. Duration of the course is two years. Eligibility for the MSc Epidemiology is a recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Health Sciences by respective council. Entrance Test consists of 50 Multi Choice Questions on the specified subject. Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?