12th April 2021, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Aerospace Engineering) at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore for MTech(Aerospace Engineering) course. Can I know how I can get admission into this course in this particular institute?

14th April 2021, 03:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Aerospace Engineering) at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore

The admission procedure to study for an MTech in Aerospace Engineering at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in GATE along with counseling.

Interested candidates can apply online through the GATE website https://gate.iitb.ac.in/. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iisc.ac.in
14th April 2021, 11:53 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Aerospace Engineering) at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore

Admission procedure to study MTech(Aerospace Engineering) at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore is;

You can get admission on the basis of GATE score.

You have to go through counseling procedure of GATE to secure admission.

You can visit official website for application submission.

https://www.iisc.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?