24th April 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

PhD in Environmental Science is available in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission?

Hello sir, I want to do PhD in Environmental Science from Indian Institute of Science Bangalore. Is it available in this institute? Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Science or NCBS, Bangalore for study PhD without GATE?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science?
  3. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in Environmental Science in UPTU?
  4. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  5. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  6. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  7. Admission procedure for M.Sc Environmental Science 2016-2017 session at Bangalore University?
  8. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?
  9. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  11. What is the admission procedure for MSc Environmental Science? Date of submission of application form?
  12. Where can i do supervised Ph.D. degree in Condensed Matter Physics?
  13. How can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Phil Environmental Science?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Environmental Science in Bhilai Institute of Technology? When the application form will be released?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Life Science through Distance Education for a candidate who has qualified UGC-NET in Environmental Science and ARS-NET in Basic Plant Science?
  16. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Nutrition) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to get admission to study PhD in Library and Information Science?
  18. Detailed information about PhD in Environmental Science course
6th June 2017, 11:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in Environmental Science is available in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to do PhD in Environmental Science from Indian Institute of Science Bangalore. Is it available in this institute? Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission?
Ph.D in Environmental Science is available in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Environmental Science with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D in Environmental Science.

To get admission in Ph.D course, you must have a valid UGC NET score card.
21st October 2017, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD in Environmental Science is available in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission?

Sir, currently I am doing my MSc in Chemistry. Will I be able to do PhD in environmental science after completion of my course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?