1st August 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) course in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  3. Course structure of MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  4. Fee expenses of MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  5. List of Industrial training can be done by an Electrical engineer in summer break? I'm in B.Tech 3rd year from Ballabh pant university of agriculture and technology(Uttrakhand)
  6. Which is the best English medium agriculture school in Uttrakhand?
  7. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  8. Which college can I get for B.Tech in Uttarkhand after scoring 58% in 12th CBSE and 125 in AIEEE?
  9. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  10. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  11. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  12. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Genetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the good colleges offering MSc microbiology or applied microbiology?
  14. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible through Management quota?
  15. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if secured 28634 rank in IPUCET?
  16. List of universities of India providing Ph.D in Pisciculture?
  17. How to apply for M.Sc Agriculture Science course at GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar? When the application form will be released?
  18. Which is better among Jamia Millia Islamia and G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology to study CSE?
27th September 2018, 02:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?

Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology conducts Competitive Entrance Examination for admission in MVSc(Veterinary Public Health). Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the Competitive Entrance Examination.
You can get more details on the official website link i.e. http://www.gbpuat.ac.in/academics/admissions/index.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?