1st August 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) which is available in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  4. Course structure of MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  5. List of Industrial training can be done by an Electrical engineer in summer break? I'm in B.Tech 3rd year from Ballabh pant university of agriculture and technology(Uttrakhand)
  6. Which is the best English medium agriculture school in Uttrakhand?
  7. Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Age limit to apply?
  8. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  9. Which college can I get for B.Tech in Uttarkhand after scoring 58% in 12th CBSE and 125 in AIEEE?
  10. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  11. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Genetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the good colleges offering MSc microbiology or applied microbiology?
  13. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  14. List of universities of India providing Ph.D in Pisciculture?
  15. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Agricultural B.Sc. course in GB Pant University?
  17. In which institute can I get after scoring IPU B.Tech rank of 36953?
  18. Industrial Training in Hydro Power Plant, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
27th September 2018, 01:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?

MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology is 2 years duration of post graduation course. Total tuition fee for this course is around INR 23,500/.
For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.gbpuat.ac.in/colleges/COV/index.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?