6th May 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among Jamia Millia Islamia and G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology to study CSE?

Hello,
I have got CSE in Jamia Millia Islamia and in G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology. Kindly tell me where should I got? My first preference would be placement and average package and good job opportunities.

Related Questions:
9th May 2016, 07:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among Jamia Millia Islamia and G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology to study CSE?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best college between Jamia Millia Islamia and G.B.Pant University of Agriculture and Technology is obviously Jamia Millia Islamia. Yes, Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology is the first agricultural university based on agriculture studies. Some of the departments in G.B.Pant University include Fisheries, Basic Sciences and Humanities, Agribusiness an Management, Agriculture, Technology, Veterinary and Animal Science and Post Graduate studies.

I 100% suggest you to go with Jamia Millia Islamia rather than G.B.Pant University and no doubt it's (Jamia) a best college that offers good job opportunities (Placements) with good track record.

Jamia Millia Islamia Contact Details:

Ph. No: 011 2698 1717

Address: Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi-110025

http://jmi.ac.in/
10th May 2016, 11:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among Jamia Millia Islamia and G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology to study CSE?

Both the Institutes are well enough to study there, but according to me Jamia Milia Islamia is better than the G.B Pant University. Jamia college is one of the best college in academics as well as they offers good job opportunities. So, you must go for Jamia Milia Islamia without any worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?