2nd February 2010, 03:39 PM
infatuation

List of Industrial training can be done by an Electrical engineer in summer break? I'm in B.Tech 3rd year from Ballabh pant university of agriculture and technology(Uttrakhand)

hii iam mohit doing my 3 year electrical engineering from govind ballabh pant university of agriculture and technology, pantnagar uttarakhand i want to know the name of directors and contacts of hydro and thermal power plants located in uttarakhand and himachal pradesh so i can send the training application.. please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial Training in Hydro Power Plant, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  4. Which industries offer industrial training this summer to 3rd year students?
  5. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  7. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  8. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Agricultural B.Sc. course in GB Pant University?
  10. List of companies available in Bangalore to do summer internship or training? -- [New]
  11. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  12. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  13. Industrial Training during summer vacation of 10 days for Mechanical 3rd year students?
  14. How can I apply for summer training in Dhanbad Railway while in 3rd year Electrical Branch?
  15. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun?
  16. Biotechnology summer training in Bangalore? Where and how to do?
  17. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  18. List of Industrial Training centers in Lucknow and Kanpur for the students of 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
9th March 2012, 01:13 AM
omprakash_dhaker

Default Re: List of Industrial training can be done by an Electrical engineer in summer break? I'm in B.Tech 3rd year from Ballabh pant university of agriculture and technology(Uttrakhand)

you should find hydro and other power plant websites and then ask them directly if they allow you then proceed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?