25th May 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

After B.Sc Nursing direct admission in M.Sc Nursing is possible or 2 years of work experience is necessary?

Sir I want to know that after completing B.Sc Nursing can we get direct admission in M.Sc Nursing or we have to give a 2 year work Experience to get admission?

31st May 2016, 03:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Sc Nursing direct admission in M.Sc Nursing is possible or 2 years of work experience is necessary?

Yes, you can get direct admission in M.Sc Nursing course after completion of graduation in nursing field. There is no problem in taking direct admission after B.Sc. course without any work experience. However, if you have work experience you will be given higher preference during admission process and it will be easy to get admission in the leading institutes.
1st May 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.Sc Nursing direct admission in M.Sc Nursing is possible or 2 years of work experience is necessary?

Which are the colleges that have msc nursing in psychology in Karnataka?
25th July 2020, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Plz provide me list of those college which where provided direct admission in msc nursing without 1 year experience
25th April 2022, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

For joining msc nursing what exeperience we need hospital or teaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?