30th March 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Is work experience necessary to study M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) 4th year student?

I am 4th year B.Sc Nursing student and I would like to do M.Sc in Nursing after completing my course . Is working experience a necessity for doing M.Sc Nursing? Else can I be able to do M.Sc Nursing directly after B.Sc Nursing? Could you provide me details if possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is work experience necessary to study M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) 4th year student? -- [New]
  2. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  3. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  4. Should I go for a Job or MBA first? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do MBA in IIMC having completed Graduation with 37% and having an experience of 4 years and 3 months?
  6. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  7. Is there any age limit for pursuing MBA? is it good to do job first for 2 years then do MBA?
  8. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  9. Can I apply in GMAT to pursue Management Studies in any foreign school without any work experience being a B.A. student?
  10. Is there any chance to get admission in top German universities for MS course in automobile engineering? I am a 2nd year student pursuing my B.Tech in mechanical engineering at BITS, Pilani. What I can do from now on to improve my chances?
  11. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  12. Should I apply for the colleges giving admission to M.Tech on Merit basis or should I give GATE another try?
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  14. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  15. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  16. List of the polytechnic colleges in Visakhapatnam offering diploma course in ECE through correspondence? I have completed my ITI in instrument mechanic stream and also having one year work experience in the same trade
  17. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing and with 1 year work experience?
  18. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)?
3rd April 2015, 10:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is work experience necessary to study M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) 4th year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 4th year B.Sc Nursing student and I would like to do M.Sc in Nursing after completing my course . Is working experience a necessity for doing M.Sc Nursing? Else can I be able to do M.Sc Nursing directly after B.Sc Nursing? Could you provide me details if possible?
No, such work experience mandatory for M.Sc Nursing. However, it is mandatory that must appear and qualify in the M.Sc Nursing entrance exam in order to get admission to the course. Normally, every university conducts their own entrance exam within the college. The entrance exam syllabus is based on B. Sc Nursing course.

Master of Science in Nursing is a Master Degree course having a duration of two years. There are so many colleges which offer this M.Sc Nursing course.

A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Nursing is required educational qualification to apply for Master of Science in Nursing. To get admission in top university one should have scored at least 50% of marks at graduation level. They should have obtained this qualification from any recognized university which is approved by UGC.
14th April 2016, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is work experience necessary to study M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) 4th year student?

To study MSC nursing in Karnataka state government colleges one year work experience is compulsory
6th June 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to have an work experience of 1 year in any hospital or nursing college after doing bsc nursing to get admission in msc nursing. If so then is there any advantage of working in hospital? Because of health issue not preferring to work in hospital.. please reply to solve this conflict.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?