26th April 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc(Nursing) and having 2 years of Surgical experience?

Hello,
Is there any possibility of getting direct
admission for Integrated PhD course after
doing B.Sc Nursing? I have passed B.Sc Nursing
with 65% mark and having 2 years
experience in Surgical ICU.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  2. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  3. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  5. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  6. How to do PhD after MCA? Admission will be based upon any entrance or direct?
  7. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  8. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam if having 2 years of work experience after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  9. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  10. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?
  11. Is it possible to do direct Ph.D or I need to do M.Phil after M.Sc course?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  13. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  14. Will I get direct admission in next semester in masters in new Jersey after studying integrated Biotech 5 years course?
  15. How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?
  16. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  17. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  18. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
6th May 2015, 10:59 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc(Nursing) and having 2 years of Surgical experience?

Yes, you are applicable for Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc(Nursing).

Eligibility for Integrated PhD

You must have either B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech./M.B.B.S. or an equivalent degree with atleast 60% marks from any recognized Institute to apply for the Post-Bachelor Integrated Ph.D. programme.

For reserved category candidates, 10% relaxation is applicable.

Colleges for Integrated PhD in India

IISER Pune

IISER Kolkata

Indian Institute of Science (IISc)

IISER Trivandrum

NISER

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research

Top institutes consider only merit in JAM or JEST entrance exam for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?