7th January 2012, 06:06 AM
J.Silambarasn

Which course to choose to go for masters degree after completing B.Tech Biotech?

i have comlpeted B.Tech-Biotech in 2011 and next i have plan doing master degedegree so which course i want choose

23rd April 2012, 07:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose to go for masters degree after completing B.Tech Biotech?

You can look forward for M.Tech degree programs in Biotechnology or Industrial Biotechnology. If you are interested in management jobs in Biotechnological firms, you should pursue an MBA degree. B.Tech degree in Biotechnology offer career opportunities both in Public as well as private sector firms. Dabur India, Cavin Kare, etc are some of the private firms where you can search for matching jobs. Organizations like Hindustan Antibiotics Limited, Railways, Public Sector Banks, and other Governmental departments also offer jobs for B.Tech Biotechnology graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?