19th January 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?

Hi,

I have done my MCOM (Post Graduation) from Mumbai University with 43.50% (Aggregate), however I have secured only 39.00% in BCOM. Am I elegible for 3 years LLB Course form Mumbai University based on my 43.50% in Post Graduation. If Yes, which college shall I take admmission in?

Thanks
Homesh

20th January 2014, 09:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have done my MCOM (Post Graduation) from Mumbai University with 43.50% (Aggregate), however I have secured only 39.00% in BCOM. Am I elegible for 3 years LLB Course form Mumbai University based on my 43.50% in Post Graduation. If Yes, which college shall I take admmission in?

Thanks
Homesh
It's difficult to get admission for LLB course. Because you have scored low percentage of marks in B.com course. Minimum 50% percentage of marks required to apply for LLB course. Which mean you have to score 50% percentage of marks in graduation course to get admission for LLB course.

Since you have scored 43.50% percentage of marks. So, It's really difficult to get admission for LLB course.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester.

Graduation course or it's equivalent with minimum 50% percentage of marks is qualification is required to apply for LLB course.

The Applicant who are belong from sc/st candidates given relaxation for 5% percentage of marks.

Admission procedure for this LLB course is based on the Entrance Examination CLAT Entrance Examination (or) Entrance Examination which is conducted by the institution or university.

Best Colleges for LLB course:-
  • ILS Law College - Pune
  • Army Law School - Noida
  • National Law University - Bhopal
  • NALSAR University of Law - Hyderabad
  • National Law School of India University - Bangalore
  • National Law University - Cuttack
  • New Law Academy - Pune
  • National Law University - Jodhpur
16th May 2015, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Am i elligible for llb 3 year based on my post graduation marks 55%?. i scored below 45% in my graduation. is there any college that accepts post graduation marks for entrance in llb 3 year course?
17th May 2015, 08:34 PM
james hettfield
Member+

Yes, you are eligible because after completing your graduation, you are eligible for the 3 year LLB course.
Moreover, the marks in the graduation or post graduation are not that much looked in the admission process. all you need to do is that you should perform well in your entrance examination and in the interview.
22nd July 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

am Eligible for LLB , I having 46.86% in B.Com & M.A.in 53.86%, will I get in admission LLB and which college in thane, mumbai & due date for admission

Please guide
Vijay
10th February 2021, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 48 % in bcom m I eligible for llb
23rd September 2021, 05:43 PM
Alvia Khan

Yes,

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree of three years in any stream from a recognized university are Eligible for LLB 3 years .

LLB Jobs:-

Lawyer
Advocate
Paralegal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?